Von: Paul Verbeek <verbeek.p@gmail.com<mailto:verbeek.p@gmail.com>>
Datum: KW 26 | Freitag, 27. Juni 2014 13:42
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Doc Sprint Belgium Canceled, but back in Amsterdam, before Fronteers
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 26 | Freitag, 27. Juni 2014 13:43

Hi all!

I'm sorry to say that the Doc Sprint that was planned in Belgium is not going to happen. I had a lot of problems with the communication between me and the venue. Maybe somewhere in the future.

The good news though, is that another doc sprint will be held de day before Fronteers, October 8th!
Sadly, all tickets are already sold out, and there is no way to get more. But if I can announce it soon hopefully a lot of people will show.
I'm working out all the details at this moment, but I have Fronteers' consent and it will be an official side-event.

Is there anyone already going to Fronteers and is willing to help out on the day itself?

Cheers,
Paul