Re: Spec Links

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:58:30 -0400
To: Emerson Veenstra <emerson@emersonveenstra.net>
Cc: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I would definitely recommend using targetted links for the specs - it's
what I have been doing when editing pages, anyway.

I'm not sure if it is a top priority for changing existing pages, but if
you have the time and interest I don't see any reason not to do so.

Amelia

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014, Emerson Veenstra <emerson@emersonveenstra.net>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For the links in the 'Related Specifications' section of each doc, the
ones in there currently link to the main page of the relevant spec (i.e.
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/). Should we change that so it links
to the specific definition (i.e.
http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/core.html#ID-D26C0AF8) to make it
easier for people to find?