Adding a js sandbox example

From: Rob^_^ <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:36:42 +1000
To: "Amelia Bellamy-Royds" <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>, "List WebPlatform public" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Amelia,

I am editing http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/MouseEvent/layerY

I want to add a link to an example.......

I have seen a tool on WPO that is similar to jsFiddle (you enter the css, markup and script and the output is displayed in an iframe), but I can’t find a link to that tool (searched for tools)....

My question is

1. do you have a link to that tool (if you know what I am talking about).
2. I presume that I use the uri generated by that tool to add as an external link example...
3. Failing that I will use jsFiddle or something similar that you recommend.

I hope I am asking in the right place.

Regards.