Re: readiness markers

Please note I changed the names of the readiness markers.

They were:
Ready to Use
Almost Done
In Progress
Coming Later

I'm proposing:
Ready to Use
Almost Ready
In Progress
Needs Work

I think these changes are needed to make sure this makes sense to people
when they see only one marker, all by itself.
"This article is Almost Ready"
"This article Needs Work"
etc.

Coming later especially didn't really make sense when put on a single page.
(Coming later? But it's right here, I'm looking at it...)

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead