Last call for Volunteers! Re: The June 2014 WebPlatform Quality Assurance Sprint

We're almost ready to get rolling on the massive blitz to assign readiness
states to every article in the wiki.

I've updated the project page (
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/June2014_QA_Sprint ), and
will be sending all the volunteers a link to a search page with their
assigned articles on Thursday.  We'll be trying to get everything done by
the end of June.

But we've got 4400+ articles and only 10 volunteers so far, so if you think
you can spend a few hours this month madly skimming through web platform
articles, PLEASE SIGN UP on the project page.  The more people we have, the
fewer articles we have to do each.

These are the names I've currently got on the list:

   1. shepazu
   2. renoirb
   3. jensimmons
   4. julee
   5. eliot
   6. AmeliaBR
   7. eliezerb
   8. garbee
   9. frozenice
   10. Michaela

To everyone who has volunteered, please

   - Review the Decision Tree and To-Do lists I posted on the project page
   and reply if anything is unclear.
   - Indicate next to your name which subject areas
   (HTML/DOM/CSS/Javascript/SVG) you're most comfortable with; I'll try to
   make most of your articles in those sections

P.S.  If anyone wants to turn the decision tree into a proper flow chart,
that would be great.  The list format isn't very easy to read at a glance.

Best,
Amelia