Re: ticket for fixing up translation information

We are working on a single-sign-in system so that one account will work
everyplace. It's going to take time, however. Meanwhile, you might want to
create an account for http://project.webplatform.org. We are about to start
using it very heavily, moving all work on things we are actually working on
to that system. I know you are quite active and might want to be able to
post comments and ideas. Meanwhile, of course, the email list is still
here. The plan is to copy and paste relevant bits of email to the PM space
where it's easier to keep track of decisions and activity implementing
those decisions.

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead