Re: Attaching screenshots to WPD issue tickets

In the issue page, the "More Actions" button on the top right opens up a
drop-down menu.  One of the options is "Attach a file" which allows you to
upload a file from your computer.  A link to the file will show up in the
"Attached information" section at the bottom of the page.

If you're linking to a file elsewhere on the web, you can also use the
insert image option (in the toolbar) when editing a description.  However,
this doesn't seem to work very well for inserting an image you added using
"Attach a file" -- it just creates a link to the image file, it doesn't
embed it.

See this ticket in which I've attached a screenshot:
http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/91

AmeliaBR