Re: Attaching screenshots to WPD issue tickets

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:04:49 -0400
To: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>,Pearl Chen <pearlchen@google.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I haven't tried to upload files in bug genie.

Maybe you could upload images in the wiki, then refer to it in BugGenie?

Let me see later how to have BugGenie accept file uploads, and make it use the backup system we have in place.

Regards.
--
Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~