Re: ticket for fixing up translation information

From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:30:18 +0300
To: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>
Cc: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I remember we had a long discussion
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Dec/0049.html>
without a definite outcome regarding the way we implement translations.
Some people were in favor of the wiki/dom/fr (for the French version of
wiki/dom), I (and I think others) was against that.
I think the unspoken conclusion was that we keep it this way (wiki/dom/fr)
for now, until we know more or something.

My preference was to handle it similarly to the way Wikipedia handles it -
using a sub domain for every language. fr.docs.webplatform.org for French,
or similar.
Perhaps we should revisit it?

☆*PhistucK*