If you've been an active contributor

From: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:54:27 +0000
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, everyone:

I’m updating the community tracking spreadsheet. Gathering the usernames of the community is a first step in reconvening folks this coming Fall. I do have a way to view the most active users, but I’m looking for those of you who might not have done much in the last couple of months.

If you’ve been an active contributor — now or in the past — will you please send me your username?

Thanks much!

Julee
Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist