Re: More compact display for inherited properties and methods in DOM object pages

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:13:34 -0600
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
To clarify:  The "More..." links only affect a few pages *if* we use the
cloud display for inherited members.  If you want to use non-truncated
tables to also display the inherited values, that would affect every
interface that inherits from HTMLElement!

>From this perspective, the cloud display would actually* increase* the
amount of information available in most pages, because *all* the inherited
properties/methods would be displayed by name, instead of only displaying a
small sample of names+summaries.