Hi, I'm Verena

From: webverena <webplatform@koyal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:13:52 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hello,

My name is Verena. I live in the Netherlands and have been building
websites for 1.5 years. Webplatform has been a great resource for me
when learning to code and I find that I want to make a contribution
myself. I'm not a front-end veteran, but I love coding and think that
explaining how things work is an excellent way of learning (which I also
love).

At the moment I don't have a very clear idea yet how I can contribute
and am open for suggestions.

Regards,
Verena