Re: Formatting of html tags

Regarding copy and paste of the angled brackets, I would want the brackets
copied too, especially if the inline code represented something more than
just the tag name. Example:

Display: "An element can be styled using using the *style* attribute
(e.g. *<div
style="padding: 1em;"></div>*) or via CSS selectors."

Wiki input:  "An element can be styled using using the <code>style</code>
attribute (e.g. <code>&lt;div style="padding: 1em;"&gt;&lt;/div&lt;</code>)
or via CSS selectors."

A blanket statement saying that all inline code should be wrapped in
<code></code> seems sufficient to me.

A contributor really shouldn't have to think so hard, or know so many rules
about their writing situation, in order to contribute.