From: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM
To: Pearl Chen <pearlchen@google.com<mailto:pearlchen@google.com>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Formatting of html tags

Hi, Pearl:

Thinking you’re talking about referring to content inline, and not providing an example. You might want to review the guide on how to update existing content[1] — there’s a syntax highlighting section. Also, refer to the gotchas page for additional quirks of the system.[2]

HTH

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide/step_5_update_existing_content

[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Style_Guide/Gotchas

Julee Burdekin