a small curiosity

From: Dave Gash <dave@davegash.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:16:10 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Cc: "Eliot Graff" <eliot.graff@microsoft.com>
Hi all,

I've been helping Microsoft work through a sublist of pages, setting the readiness flags on previously unreviewed pages. The list is on this search results page:

http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Ask&q=%5B%5BState%3A%3A%2B%5D%5D&offset=1650&limit=275&po=%3FState+%0A%3FState+Details

I ran into a curiosity that Eliot suggested I toss out to the public list: On that search page, "css/reference/" http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/reference/ is about halfway down, but clicking the link gets the "There is no content on this page..." page, indicating that the target does not exist. However, if the page doesn't exist, then where did the search result link come from? Not a critical issue, just a bit odd.

Thoughts, anyone?

Dave