Missing MDN documentation

From: Rob^_^ <iecustomizer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 15:13:09 +1000
To: "List WebPlatform public" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

WPO page: dom/PointerEvent

Re: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Event

links PointerEvent to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/PointerEvent

but this page is not there... 404
We're sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for.

You can try a search or start over on the home page.

If you were following a documentation link, you can sign in and create the page. Otherwise, please file a bug. Thanks!

Q: should I include this link in the WPO external attribution links, on the assumption that I (or someone else) will update the MDN documentation?

My own testing suggests that FX is supporting PointerEvents in its latest releases.

Regards.