Hello! My name is Pearl

From: Pearl Chen <pearlchen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:04:30 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
I'll be joining WPO for the next few months to help out with documentation.

I've been a frontend web developer for what feels like a very long time
but, in the past few years, have focussed more on teaching web skills to
others. I run my own workshops and also help out with organizations to get
more women and kids learning tech.

I'm joining as a contractor from Google Developer Relations and will likely
be focussing on mobile-friendly APIs. I'm still poking around the site so *I
welcome any suggestions for the first API to get my feet wet on.*

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,
Pearl Chen