Re: QA Sprint, what to do with deprecated specs

It seems to me that there are several useful and functional views on the
vast array of web specs, in their various states:

1. what is current de-facto standard and practice

2. what is the forward-looking and experimental landscape

3. what is our history

and for the wizards on the core team and other geniuses:

4. what is the whole picture

I imagine everything from using color to timelapse animation to show how
this living thing keeps evolving and changing to meet our needs and exploit
our understanding and our technology. I assume that our core challenge is
to first correctly define and tag content, and then provide useful views
and navigation.

On top of that, once we have something reasonably current and complete, we
want routine flows for new stuff to come in, existing stuff to mature and
evolve, and older stuff to move off the screen (except for the historical
and whole-picture views).

Sorry if this is only restating the obvious and preaching to the choir.

DougM