QA Sprint, what to do with deprecated specs

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 11:43:00 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I stumbled on an interesting case; An section which is now a Group note
and a related new working draft that is completely different.

If you look at filesystem API [0] page, it links to a, now group note
[1]. But I found a related spec [2], but i don’t find the matching section.

What do we do in this case?

- Keep reference to group note
- Update docs status to group note ***
- Set readiness as: Out of date

*** The document [1] says its a Group Note, but we do not have this
choice, is it deprecated?

Opinion?

  [0]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/filesystem/Entry/isDirectory
  [1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/
  [2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/FileAPI/#dfn-file

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~