Re: To temporarily disable annotations sidebar

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:08:18 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just an update on this topic.

As you may know, the annotation sidebar is disabled since a few days now.

We got something going with the Hypothes.is folks and we are working on
the key issues we discussed here.

In the coming days, i'm going to attempt to deploy an updated version
from a new repository [0] that is made in collaboration with them to let
us have our own changes.

I’ll keep you posted.

  [0]: https://github.com/webplatform/notes-server

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~