Re: General meeting tomorrow?

From: Pat Tressel <ptressel@myuw.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:53:12 -0800
To: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Cc: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>, David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Renoir --

* Compat Tables Task-Force
> <one-stone-two-birds>
>     Question to Pat and Frozenice (in CC): Can you be there to talk a bit
> with Compat Tables Task-Force?
> </one-stone-two-birds>

(/me goes to look at meeting info.)  The meeting is 6.25 hours from now?  I
will likely be online (at least on IRC), but have no new info.  I'll be
online as I have a near-term deadline that I'll be working on all night.
;-)  Was planning on working on the importer Sunday after the deadline
passes.

David -- your node.js work is new, so appropriate for an update now.  Or
would next week's meeting be better...?  We might be able to clarify the
recent posts about importing from test results vs from MDN by then.

-- Pat