Warning: Replication is currently broken

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:30:42 -0500
Cc: List Team WebPlatform systems <team-webplatform-systems@w3.org>, Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I wanted to work on Max’s TODO tonight and I got a strange message in the heading (see attached) saying:

The database is currently locked to new entries and other modifications, probably for routine database maintenance, after which it will be back to normal.

This means that we only have ONE database server answering to all services queries.

It is recommended to not start any imports until further notice.

I will investigate and restore the replication as soon as possible.

Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~