RE: l10n of the content

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:00:03 +0000
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>, Andrei Bas <bas.andrei@gmail.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Andrei.

Yes, as PhistucK indicates, please go ahead and jump in. You can find editorial resources from the main editing page [1]. You may need someone to help create new pages for you in the beginning. If you do, you can ask here, but you’re more likely to get fast results on IRC [2].

Thanks so much, and happy translating!

Eliot

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide

[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide/step_2_communicate_with_the_online_community#Join_the_conversation_on_the_IRC_channel