From:  PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Date:  Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 12:51 PM
To:  Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: DOM reorg project next steps

I guess common events can be under events (but should, for correctness, be
under GlobalEventHandlers
<http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/webappapis.html
#globaleventhandlers> . At least those that are specified to be there).
If I recall correctly, we chose this route (putting events under their
interface) for the APIs hierarchy and I think it makes sense.
Only some events are general, a lot of them belong under specific
interfaces.

☆PhistucK