Re: JS page templates and topics (analysis)

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 23:34:47 -0500
CC: Webplatform List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 1/16/2014 8:40 PM, Julee Burdekin wrote:
> Max: Does this work for your import? J
>
> Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 4:39 PM
> To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org <mailto:schepers@w3.org>>
> Cc: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com <mailto:maxpolk@gmail.com>>, julee
> <jburdeki@adobe.com <mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>, WebPlatform Public
> List <public-webplatform@w3.org <mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
> Subject: Re: JS page templates and topics (analysis)
>
> From: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com
> <mailto:eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>>
> Today I merged the "JS Parameter" and the "JS Prototype" templates for
> the JS Object form.

Yes, it works well.  Eliezer did a great job working hard to get it all
right, and a few more iterations happened behind the scenes between us.
It looks like he has the bulk of the content able to fit into templates,
so I'm writing the script to rewrite all the pages now.  I kind of want
to use the test wiki at first because it can be a bit buggy.  If some
bugs on the main site isn't a problem, I can push it there instead.