Re: a few content questions

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:43:04 -0500
To: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>,Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Jenn,

Remember that the site is less than two years old.  Priority has been content. Things are separate and we all know that things has to be done. One step at a time.

That being said.

Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com> wrote:
>I do want to look at the data — what's the link

http://tracking.webplatform.org/

We only have analytics through Piwik.  I am unsure if I did not already gave you access to it.

Regarding data, we might have something stronger later... But we are not going to deploy stuff without knowing what we want to achieve :)

Ill look tomorrow if you have access to piwik.

Regards.
--
Renoir
~