RE: JSON for CSS properties?

From: David Kirstein <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 00:49:22 +0100
To: "'Carlos Araya'" <carlos.araya@gmail.com>, <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Carlos,

You might want to take a look at the API, as it's the only real interface
for grabbing data right now. I added an example to
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:API (the second one), specific to your
use case. :)

You will need to check out the documentation links on that page, if you want
to go deeper!

-fro