Web Platform Docs in Italian

From: Jonathan De Felice <jonathan.defelice@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:10:27 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Dear Mr./Mrs.,My name is Jonathan, I am 26 years of age and live in Italy. I want to become a Web Developer and I've found your resources easy to learn and reliable.
I've been learning from your website for a while now and I would really like to contribute by translating all the material into Italian. I suppose a lot of Italians who don't speak English will benefit from a translation. Let me know, should you be interested.
Yours sincerely,Jonathan De Felice