Planning for Fluent Doc Sprint San Francisco 3/11/14

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 11:09:17 -0800
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Folks:

I think 2014 is going to be a good year! We have 60+ people signed up for the Doc Sprint on March 11th at the Fluent Conference in San Francisco.

So I figured we'd better get planning in January. I've set up a doodle poll (starting 1/14, as some folks may still be away) for anyone who wants to help plan the event with me.

If you can't attend the planning meeting, but can show up to help or as one of our "superstars", please let us know.

Thanks!

Julee
[1] http://www.doodle.com/fvqcp5ncqrezhbah