Re: list of WPD, rated ready & not-ready

> Reviewed and complete - "Ready to use" makes me wonder about the others,
> if they're not good at all.
> Almost done - Like it
> In progress - Like it
> Started - "Coming later" indicates there's nothing there.

This brings up some good questions.

I was thinking that we *do* want to signal to developer-users/readers that
they should only really trust the Docs in category 1. That the team feels
good about having people read and use the docs that we'll list in Cat 1,
but not necessarily on the rest of the site. So I wanted to make a user
"wonder about the others, if they're not good at all."

And about Category 4 -- Coming later / Started... I was thinking we'd signal
to potential contributor users to not worry about the things in that
section. Please help us write & review content in Category 3. That's where
we are focusing our efforts. Cat 1 is done. Cat 2 is almost done, nothing
for regular helpers to help with. Cat 3 is HELP US HERE!! And Cat 4 is,
hey, this will happen later, won't that be cool? But there's nothing to
look at there now, nothing to do. It'll happen in the future. Don't click
on these.

I'm very open to changing the phrases. Yet, your questions about giving the
wrong impression -- actually those impressions are the very ideas I'd hoped
to convey.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker