From: Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com<mailto:eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, February 7, 2014 at 3:36 PM
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Webplatform Wednesdays Badges

Hey everyone,

We talked about badges for contributors a couple of meetings a go.

So, came out in my mind this site: http://badg.us/en-US/

It's possible create badges uploading an image and adding some description about it. The best part: it can be exported to Mozilla Backpack, and I thought that could be great having some badges to the WPW contributors.

If you work at one WPW, you can earn a Level 1 badge, if you work at two WPW a Level 2, and so on. Even better, each coordinator could have his own badge, folks can work with different coordinators to collect different badges.

What do you think?

This is just an idea! Hope that helps!

Eliezer

@eliezerbernart