Re: Semantic MediaWiki problem, again

Hi,

On Feb 7, 2014, at 10:37 PM, Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org> wrote:
> What are you recommending Ryan? Is this a case where we can truncate the `job` table and rebuild SMW data [1]?
> The opposite order, but yes. SMW and MW should really be updated.

What has to do in which order exactly?

Ryan, when can you be available to tutor me to upgrade the installation?

I’d like to address the job runner problem first, then eventually upgrade.

We already discussed that we should upgrade MW installation. I was just waiting to let time go by so I could ask you when you can tutor me a bit about the upgrade process.

Also, note that I will soon enough upgrade the ubuntu 11.04 nodes. I’d prefer do this *after* the upgrade though.

Renoir
~