Re: Max blog post--review

Hi, Ric–

I'm sure we will find many issues, missing items, or things that could
be represented differently. As Max says in his blog post, this is not
the end of the JS documentation process on WPD, it's just the beginning!

Let's document the mistakes or omissions we find, perhaps in the issue
tracker, and set that up as one of the next phase tasks to improve the docs.

Regards-
-Doug