Re: Final JS import - success!

Looks great!

I have a question - I was reviewing the docs import and noticed an object I had not seen before - the DataView.  Upon research, I found the browsers I support do not have this defined.

Are there plans to add/merge a compatibility chart, such as on Mozilla?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/DataView

Ric Johnson