  From: PhistucK
  To: Amelia Bellamy-Royds
  Cc: Dave Gash ; List WebPlatform public ; Eliot Graff ; Doug Schepers (w3c)
  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: double-check

  Since most of this API is implemented by Chrome (and Safari as well, I think), I do not think the documentation for it should be deleted.
  A prominent warning of obsoletion, low browser support and unmaintained documentation should be added and the pages are better left as they are. If we can remove any mark from those pages (not "Ready" and not anything else. I think I have seen such pages), I think this should be preferred.

  Once we get to a point where all of the supporting browsers remove this feature, I think we can delete it after some grace period.

  ☆PhistucK