Re: Working locally w/ Vagrant

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:41:16 -0400
To: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
CC: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey

On 2014-08-27, 1:37 PM, PhistucK wrote:
> Thank you!

Glad you like.

> Unfortunately, I do not have a development machine at the moment, so I
> cannot really work on it locally anyway.

Just to be sure, it can be run on any machine that you have
Vagrant+VirtualBox.

In the end of this, it’ll have all dependencies and server packages
exposing for you a tidy http://localhost:8080/ to work from.

I am tidying up our own versions at the moment, but once i merge to
master, anybody will be able to reproduce locally.

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~