Site is in read-only mode

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 01:22:04 -0400
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have been having issues on the wiki and had been forced to roll new
version earlier than expected.

At this time the docs pages are in read only mode, with data from a
backup from last friday. Also, note that I disabled the test wiki.

By tomorrow afternoon I should be able to finish up where I was in my
rollout plan and have everything upgraded and running.

Edition on the wiki should be reverted by the next 14 hours or so.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~