Re: Article status bar

Hi Shant,

On 2014-08-15, 7:52 AM, contact@shantadam.com wrote:
> ‎Fellow members,
>
> I'm not sure if this is a redundant subject. Please guide to an email thread if
> it is.
>
> I don't know about the site's QA tests technology matrix baseline conducted‎
> against.

We haven’t throughly tested the component.

> But my concern is the Blackberry Q10 mobile browser specifically.

Mobile browser in general doesn’t show it well. This is not specific to
BB, I presume.

It is planned to work on improving that component. In fact we do with
rapid iteration and we clearly need to polish the flag component.

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~