Re: Site mirror domain name: let’s find something easier

I think it's a great idea to change this URL to something easily
pronounceable, especially since this group has so many new people all the
time, and does so much of it's organizing on conference calls.

I agree with Eliot. Let's make this easy to say, and easy to understand
from what's said. webplatformstg.org is still extra hard "Web platform
stage dot org, but stage is 'stg' not stage". Sure 'stg' is three letters
shorter, but constantly telling people how to mis-spell it is many words
longer.

webplatformstage.org
or
stagingwebplatform.org
or stage-webplatform.org

All of these would be a great improvement over mroftalpbew.

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker
host of The Web Ahead
jensimmons.com