Anyone else seeing this?

From: Dave Gash <dave@davegash.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:24:01 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Cc: "Eliot Graff" <eliot.graff@microsoft.com>
Hi all,
As I work through the WPD document batches, setting the readiness flags for articles, I'm seeing a small anomaly in some of the pages. In a few of them, the text function Object() {[native code]} appears to the left of the page title, where the slide-out comment link lives. There aren't many, and they're seemingly random. For example: here's a normal page; here's an oddball page. I can't see any difference in the content of the pages, either in the editing forms or in the source code.

It's not critical, just odd. Ideas, anyone?

Cheers,
Dave Gash