Hi

From: Timmy Kokke <mental_c@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:43:40 +0000
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm Timmy Kokke. I live in the Netherlands, where I work as a web developer for many years. I also build Windows Store and Windows Phone apps using JavaScript and HTML. I love speaking and writing about things I come across as a developer, for which I've been awarded Microsoft MVP in the Windows platform development field.

I really like the work you are doing with documenting the web platform. I hope I can help out writing samples, translating and reviewing pages.

Kind regards,

Timmy Kokke

@sorskoot
http://winjs.ninja