Re: What's the Special query for readiness flags?

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:41:49 -0600
To: Julee Burdekin <julee@adobe.com>
Cc: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Julee,

There's no "special page" for readiness, because it's not something
built-in.  It's a semantic mediawiki property we created, so the only
search is the usual (user-unfriendly) Special:Ask page, which allows you to
search all property or category values [1].

The name of the property that stores the readiness state is simply `State`,
so you use a query like `[[State::Not Ready]]`; query syntax is available
on the semantic mediawiki help pages [2].

However, to make it easier to do these searches, I've added links to the
queries for each state value from the property page:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Property:State

Hope that helps,
Amelia BR

[1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:Ask