Switching jobs and Doc Sprint Belgium

From: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:03:43 +0200
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

You might have noticed a bit of silence on my end the past few weeks,
that's because I've been busy with finding a new job. Which has been
successful.
As of June 1st I'll be starting a new job at a company in Amsterdam where I
will have a more time doing things for Web Platform. 15% of my time will be
going to organising events (like a doc sprint) and profiling the company
and myself, like writing blogposts, giving presentations and working on
community projects like jQuery and WebPlatform Docs.
This would probably mean that I finally have time to join the telcons and
to engage a bit more with the European community.

And then there's the Doc Sprint in Belgium. Finding a right date for the
event is a bit harder this time around. It was supposed to be in February,
but we I couldn't find the stewards, so it has been moved a few times. But
now it's almost summer and people are going on vacations. I'm now thinking
of moving it to the beginning of September. If anyone is in Europe in
September and can stay a few days extra, let me know.

Cheers,
Paul