Re: Community Telcon Agenda, 22 April 2014

A couple quick corrections, based on difficulties I had last week:

First, during North America daylight time, 13:00 ET / 10:00 PT is 1700UTC.

Second, if you use Skype, regular call-out rates apply.  The free of charge
note only applied when the teleconference number itself was a North America
toll-free number.

However, you can call for free with a VOIP service that supports the SIP
protocol.  The following page has a list of free VOIP services:
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

I was able to get both the SIP account and connection software through
Ekiga (link on the above page) without much trouble.  So barring any
unforeseen scheduling conflicts on my end, I hope to say hello to you all
tomorrow.

--Amelia