Generated related pages too generic

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan.garbee@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:46:08 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
The related pages links that are generated by selecting the checkboxes
under "Topic Clusters" of the "See Also" section when editing are too
general/broad. For example, on the disabled attribute [1] page I am seeing,
* BGCOLOR
* HTMLAudioElement
* Pointer Events Primer
* List
* height
* !doctype
* dl
* head

etc. A bunch of almost completely unrelated things. Is there a reason that
these are generated?

I think it would be best to remove this generation of links in favor of
simply having editors manually cross-link related things. That way we get
higher-quality links that are known to be related in some way to the
content at hand.

Thanks,
-Garbee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/html/attributes/disabled