Re: rise in site visits last week — why?

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:42:04 -0600
To: List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
While I appreciate Doug's thumbs-up, I don't think I can take credit for
3000 page views!

My first guess for a sudden bump was a change in Google's search algorithm,
but nothing major has been announced lately.  Julee's suggestion of new
external links seems more likely: any breakdown in the stats based on
referring domain?

--ABR