Re: blog post draft

Ok, I just finished overhauling the blog post I wrote.
http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=955&preview=1&_ppp=7d6cf550c6

It's heavily revised, and I believe much better.

Could a few people proof it for me. If you see a mistake, just fix it (if
you can, or reply in email). Or if you want me to rewrite the parts about
the static site generator choices and stuff, let me know.

Once I hear from you all that it's good to go, I'll publish it.

Thanks!
Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker