Re: WebPlatform.org meeting in 35 minutes

Sorry I cannot make it. You won't want to have me in the call coughing and permanently blowing my nose, anyway. *Jay

Von: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Datum: KW 39 | Freitag, 27. September 2013 17:25
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: WebPlatform.org meeting in 35 minutes
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 39 | Freitag, 27. September 2013 17:26

Please join us for the webplatform.org meeting.

Time: Fridays, 16:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT.

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200

Conference code: 3627 ("DOCS")

VOIP: sip:zakim@w3.org

IRC Channel: webplatform-site irc<irc://irc.freenode.net/webplatform-site> webchat<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#webplatform-site>

Agenda

* Piwik and the Analytics is back on track!
** Analytics: Create a secret starting page that will help track activity during a doc sprint (TBD, probably next week)
** Analytics: Improve the goal tracking using Piwik's API and JavaScript
** Infra: Changing datacenter?
*  Doc-Sprint-In-A-Boxathon scheduled for next wednesday.
** Everyone is welcome to join, Patrick.
** Scott will send out a note.
** Goal is to have this done before the Amsterdam Doc Sprint, possibly even earlier.
* CSS properties tables

Feel free to add agenda items:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/General

See you there!