Re: Issue #16: request for enhancement to the dashboard

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:05:46 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Thanks, Eliot! So pleased to see this moving forward!

I did file a similar bug a while back.[1] One significant difference was
that I was trying to call for a high-level snapshot of the current state of
the project, with the ability to drill down into different reports.[2]

Thanks.

Julee
[1] http://project.webplatform.org/analytics/issues/15
[2] http://project.webplatform.org/files/show/13