Consolidating CSS Properties tables?

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:49:38 -0700
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

Looks like the compatibility tables still need consolidating.

When we moved to the WPW page, I was constantly getting timed-out when
trying to update the tables. But it looks like during the meeting last week
there was some question as to whether that problem still exists? And Renoir
was going to talk to Ryan about whether it is feasible to put them all on
one wiki page?

Anyone have an update on this? If no one else has signed up for this, and
there's a recommended way to do this, I will attempt it.

Regards.

Julee
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee